I officially changed my posting schedule to three days a week. After making some small updates to the Spark ecourse, I paused on the day that starts out with, “Seriously, what’s wrong?” and started writing a list of the things that have been on my mind lately. I noticed that under “feeling” on my weekly Currently Lists there is some variation of overwhelmed/unsure/anxious/like I’m not doing enough for almost every week for the past two months. So it was time something changed and it was the frequency of my posts.
Expect a few more creative projects. Expect better photos of my Project Life layouts. Expect a new word/phrase under the “feeling” portion of my Currently Lists.
This week’s Essential Reading posts are from the archives, because there is life for posts beyond the front page:
- How to make a patchwork pincushion (with adorable hexagons)
- Who cares if they’re overdone, open succulent terrariums are a great way to being some of the outdoors inside
- Traveling this summer? Here’s how you can prep your travel journal so you can record your memories while on the road
- No backyard firepit? I don’t have one either! These s’mores popcorn balls are a great substitute
- 3 reasons to have an editorial calendar. Bonus: If you reduce the number of days a week you post, your editorial calendar will spread even further!
- I love Project Life™ and using slide page protectors (also known as coin page protectors) are my favorite way to tell more of a story
- 3 reasons to go camping this weekend