8 Flares 8 Flares ×
2013 is going to be YOUR year.
This will be the year you start a blog or get your current blog started on the path you want.
We’re going to make this happen! You’re going to make this happen.
While 2013 is still a day away, I figured now is a good time to share a TON of resources that will help you get off on the right foot…there are posts about setting goals, different productivity methods, ways to get organized online, how to take your writing to the next level, what to do when you get into a rut, ways to market your blog, and how to work with what you currently have!
Here we go:
- Let’s talk about setting goals - With free printable!
- The #1 habit of highly creative people
- 40 cool things to do with your posts after you hit publish
- Now that you achieved your goal, how do you reward yourself?
- 7 tips for bloggers
- How to rock at blogging…or at life…or at both!
- On your bookshelf: Blog Inc.
- How I conquer my to do list
- 5 tips for avoiding blogger burnout
- Selling something? How to convert your blog readers into customers
- Just starting out: 4 ways to promote your new blog or shop
- 5 tips for sprucing up your about page
- Thinking of going paperless? Start today
- 6 weeks to a better blog (series)
- How to conduct your own annual blog review
- I share how I organize my blogging calendar
- How to stay inspired while blogging
- “How do you do it??”
- 5 blog posts you should be writing (hint, this is one of them!)
- 16 ways to get motivated when you’re in a slump
- Expand your reach: 5 components of your newsletter
- 10 tips for interviewing others online
- Plan it: Making blog goals
- 5 reasons your blog ad will make me click over
- Getting Things Done (GTD) a productivity method
- A simple plan for writing a powerful blog post in less than 2 hours
- 4 free online tools to help you stay organized
- 6 warning signs that your blog is deflating
- Using Gmail labels and filters to organize your email
- How to recover your blogging mojo
- 5 ways to live a more balanced life
- A handy guide to getting important things done
- The Pomodoro Method for productivity
- Weekend project: Using Facebook for your business
- 3 ways to stay encouraged while blogging
- “How do you keep focused?”
- 5 things to remember before you hit publish
- 31 Days to Build a Better
- Blog Better Blog Content Workshop
- How to get 6 months worth of blog content in just two steps
There you have it!
Remember, goals are more than just tasks on a list. There is more to your life than blogging (gasp!). You don’t need to blog everyday. You are in charge of where your blog/brand goes, let’s try to get it off on the right foot.
2013 is going to be your year.
Feel free to bookmark, Pin, or just open all 40 links in new tabs on your browser to save this information.