LOTS of things happened this month, in fact…this was probably one of the biggest months for Campfire Chic in a long time.
In case you’re new to Campfire Chic, I like to round up some of the blog posts at the end of each month as a way to reflect back on what happened…what changes were made and what connections we shared throughout the month.
The biggest thing to happen this month was moving Campfire Chic from Blogspot (where it was for about 2 ½ years) to a self-hosted WordPress with a new design! It was a BIG move and I’m still working on a few kinks in the system, but we’re here and it’s going to be great. I didn’t have a big celebration for the move, or anything, but I did post some answers to the questions readers were asking
And posted a few facts about myself to kind of kick things off. I’m hoping to have a bigger “celebration” once I get the kinks worked out of the system J stay tuned!
Amy and I opened registration for the 6th semi-annual 30 Days of Lists challenge. We had a record number of people register for the challenge in the first 48 hours and have 500+ people signed up to start listing tomorrow morning. I’m thrilled, excited, and a bit overwhelmed by the turnout. This will be awesome.
And the rest:
- I shared some more Project Life layouts, I WILL get caught up!
- Kristin shared a way she is bringing her One Little Word to life this year, and it’s a cool challenge that you’re invited to do with her
- I reviewed Firmoo.com glasses and gave Campfire Chic readers the inside scoop on how to get a pair of glasses for free
- Stuck in a cubicle all day? Here are some more ways to survive your desk job. Feel free to add your own tips!
- And when it came to blogging “stuff” I shared some resources I’ve been hoarding having to do with newsletters…they are powerful tools, and something that Google can’t mess with when they change their algorithm! Perfection!
- Alex and I went from sea to snow this month with our quick morning at the tide pools in Dana Point and a weekend snowshoe race in Big Bear