It’s finally here. March.
March is an exciting time, daylight savings is coming up, we’re coming out of winter, and…well, let’s list it out.
March is for:
- 30 Days of Lists (you can still register – click here)
- Warmer weather
- My birthday
- Alex’s birthday
- Making brave plans
- Starting a new Project Life
- Finishing projects to share with you
- Welcoming Roots & Honey and Oh! Emily Made That as the first sponsors on the new campfirechic.com
- Creating new eating habits
- Fitting more yoga and climbing into my life
- Testing out some new gear
- Taking classes through Photojojo University and Skillshare
- Sharing a few things on the Gadchick blog
- Getting out another Campfire Chic newsletter
I’m looking forward to this month! It’s going to be very full, and sometimes that’s for the best.
Here’s to making brave plans, being brave enough to turn those plans into action, and setting brave goals to make achieve those actions.
What’s on your plate for March?