If you are a new reader to Campfire Chic, I like to do a “Month in Review” post to wrap up the month. I like to write these posts as a way to reflect on what happened over the past month (because I sometimes get too focused on what is ahead rather than what has happened) and as an easy way for new readers to see what kinds of posts were on the Campfire Chic blog this month.
- March is my birthday month, so I posted my 27 things I would like to do before I turn 28 and already posted a follow-up blog post to cross 3 things off of said list
- Alex and I visited Death Valley National Park this month where we hiked through Golden Canyon and the Natural Bridge. We visited Badwater and I tested out some new shoes by Keen Footwear
- I’m getting caught up on my One Little Word project that is associated with a class by Ali Edwards (you can still join!) and posted my January and February assignments
- For some reason, my photos were returned to the printer, so I’m still trying to finish my last Project Life binder while I start a new one. I shared weeks 38 through 40 this month
- I talked a bit about one of my favorite resources online: Skillshare
- And when it came to blogging, there was a guest blog post about increasing your blog’s social media reach and 6 alternatives for Google Reader
Did you have a good March?