Happy March! This month is for making brave plans, and I’m excited to get started. Plans for trips for the year, plans for Campfire Chic, plans for races this year, and…who knows! The thing with plans? It’s easy to come up with lists and charts and diagrams but the actual execution and follow-through is the hard part…you’ve got to be brave, right? So, here’s to March.
This week’s Essential Reading:
- I’m hoping to see more images, news, and generally cool stuff about Catching Fire within the next few months as I head to a few conventions…yes, more Cons are in my future. Until then, these two posters will keep me happy
- Speaking of nerdy things, would you wear socks with capes and wings to show your love for Thor or Captain America?
- While cupcakes may not be something you’re interested in, I’m thinking these yoga-themed cupcakes are too cute
- I’m collecting all the information I can on how to do a headstand. I have this silly goal to be able to do one by the end of the year
- Rebecca shared 5 tips to go from day hiking to backpacking and it’s an awesome post for anybody thinking about making some (brave) plans to go backpacking this year
- Inspired by my recent post of some resources for newsletters, Katie of Punk Projects started her own newsletter!
- I love this brave post by Heidi about not knowing what to do…keep blogging? Take a break? Find a different niche?
- I’m getting more and more interested in DDP yoga, has anybody tried it? What do you think? Is it just Cross-fit for yoga?
Here’s to a great weekend