0 Flares 0 Flares ×
These posts are inspired by the Around Here posts by Elise Blaha Cripe
- I went to visit the Space Shuttle Endeavor a few weeks ago with work. It was really cool to see it up close because the last time I saw it, it was flying over Disneyland piggyback-style.
- Free hazelnut latte + GIANT cinnamon bun + lactose pills
- Rintu is a giant cat. If you’ve seen the fox pillow at Target, you’ll understand what I mean.
- Roasted veggies for enchilladas + pizza + stirfry
- The revolving sushi place is now dead to me. Not only did they get rid of my favorite rolls, they jacked up their prices! Never again.
- Sometimes, the boys like to play “family time” and just pile on top of me.
- Domo decided to come to work with me and eat all the Cuties.
- We bought a shitton of eggs from one of the local farmers markets…and then a TON of veggies…and we’ll probably be going back for more next weekend.
- Sushi + udon after climbing
- Bri plate after climbing (on a different day)
- Back to bouldering. Wearing my UpLift tank from the first yoga rave I attended…I’ll be attending another in a few weeks and I’m SO excited :)