New: National Parks Page

I made a new page!

List of National Parks - Campfire Chic

Visiting National Parks and sharing posts from our adventures inside and around the parks is a high priority for me. I wanted to make it easier to find posts for each National Park and decided to create a whole page dedicated to organizing those articles!

If you visit campfirechic.com/national-parks, you will find an alphabetical list of the 59 U.S. National Parks and the posts associated with the parks we’ve visited since Campfire Chic began in June 2010. The parks we’ve visited are bolded and the posts are included below the name of the park.

It may not look like a lot right now, but we have plans to add at least two more parks to the “bolded” list and plenty of articles for each of the parks we visit this year. I love the idea of having this page grow over time and possibly look prettier in the future, but for now it will do just fine.

Feel free to check out the new National Parks page and let me know what you think.

7 Flares Twitter 3 Pin It Share 0 Facebook 4 Google+ 0 Email -- Buffer 0 7 Flares ×

Behind the Scenes National Park National Parks

• Lynnette April 17, 2013, 8:36 am

So fun Kam! Looks like I’ve been to 19 and my husband 14. That’s more than I thought – he’s catching up to me! I love that Campfire Chic was born at Sequoia. That’s where Adam proposed so that park has a special place in our hearts too.

Where are you guys planning to go this year?

• Sara April 17, 2013, 10:05 am

What a great page! I’ve loved looking through your national park posts. They’re my favorite! If you make it out to Acadia, let me know. I know more about that park that I should. :)

• Kam April 22, 2013, 4:43 pm

Acadia is the smallest, correct? I know a blogger who was a ranger there during the summers sometimes! So amazing

• Kam April 22, 2013, 4:41 pm

SO Amazing! I know I already responded via email, but I wanted to respond here, as well.

19 is a HUGE number! So amazing! Sequoia is so beautiful and I hope to go back soon.

• Jennifer from Simple Scrapper April 17, 2013, 9:37 am

Cool! Do you have one of the passport books? I’ve been collecting stamps for about a decade now, includes national forests, seashores too.

Here’s my list:
    Kenai Fjords National Park – Alaska
    Petrified Forest National Park – Arizona
    Shenandoah National Park – Virginia
    Wind Cave National Park – South Dakota
    Yosemite National Park – California

• Kam April 22, 2013, 4:42 pm

Yes! The passport book is a must for anybody traveling around the States.

Do you share images from your trips, or would I find them in your scrapbook layouts only? I’d love to see some from Glacier NP!

• Adina | Gluten Free Travelette April 17, 2013, 2:04 pm

How fun! I’ve been loving the new format of your National Parks posts too. Very informative. We recently got a great travel book about Canada’s National Parks and have a pretty great drive to visit all of those. Since we got a dog, it’s no longer easy for us to visit US National Parks since they don’t allow dogs on trails.

• Kam April 22, 2013, 4:43 pm

You’re right, it’s tought to bring a dog to most parts of the parks down here. There is a great biking trail in Zion that is dog-friendly that allows you to see many parts of the park with your four-legged friend :)