Thanks for stopping by this month, folks! While putting this post together all I could think was, “May was pretty rad.” And it was! I love putting together these “month in review” posts, it reminds me that the month was a lot longer than it felt :)
If you are a new Campfire Chic reader, this is a great post to see what it is I share here:
- I went to some cool events this month: my second yoga rave, the Pacific Crest Trail kick-off event, and my second Color Run!
- We talked quite a bit about memory keeping this month! I got to finally announce that I was asked to be a contributor to the Fold It In workshop and shared some projects/classes that look awesome for summer
- Alex and I went to Portland for a long weekend away and spent a weekend in Joshua Tree National Park learning how to build top rope anchors
- Love tea and Star Trek? I shared a freebie for the Star Trek Blog Hop hosted by Katie of Punk Projects
- Now, for blogging: I shared some tips for preparing for a blog break/vacation/extended leave and gave you the jump on a FREE opportunity to get 9 weeks of free blogging tips from Amy
- My wanderlust is getting the best of me: 3 reasons to go camping this weekend
- Did you make a brave choice this month?
How was your May?
Are you ready for June?