Here’s the thing about Project Life: It reminds me that I’m living a pretty cool life right now! Even the weeks that are full of photos of my cat or lots of food packaging look pretty rad when plopped into these page protectors. You can see my Project Life posts from this year and last year here.
Week 7: April 22 – 28, 2013
This week included:
- Expanding Rintu’s “Danger Room” with some added tunnels
- Some pretty warm weather, especially for April
- Alex and I collect our change in a jar that we fondly refer to as our “Adventure Fund”. I took it to the credit union to get cash and it was a surprising amount of money!
- This week was also Administrative Professionals Day – Which is my favorite day to remind myself that my job doesn’t need to be a career and it doesn’t need to bring me joy (the insert includes 4 printouts from someecards for Admin Day)
- I had the most photogenic-but-super-bland turkey burger ever
- Nikki (my yoga BFF) and I went to our second Yoga Rave — this time in an old Cathedral!
- And we went to the Annual Day Zero Pacific Crest Trail Kickoff event
Are you doing Project Life?