Behind the Scenes of Campfire Chic

Let’s take a quick brake from a selly-selly types of posts and posts with numbered tips. We could both use a break , right?

I know that those readers who follow my Instagram and Twitter feeds get a pretty good behind-the-scenes look at what goes on with Campfire Chic, I thought it would be good to write it down…mainly so I follow through with them.

Going on behind the scenes at Campfire Chic:

• An ebook coming out soon, get on my mailing list for updates
  • Trading Project Life cards
  • Experimenting with all sorts of green smoothies. I know it’s super “blogger” to be talking about them, but getting a Vitamix has really changed my eating habits and really helps out when you live in a plant-based household.
  • Purging the apartment of things that no longer serve us. It’s a small space and having stuff doesn’t help that. As I move onto my craft supplies, expect to see some posts offering up the supplies for low prices – I want them out but I also want them to go to people who will use them instead of the recycling bin.
  • I’ll be able to more officially announce a new partnership, and I think you’ll really like it.

What projects are you working on right now?

3 Flares Twitter 1 Facebook 0 Google+ 2 Email -- Buffer 0 3 Flares ×

Behind the Scenes

• JennG August 28, 2013, 7:27 am

I cannot wait until we move,then I can get a Vitamix! I have wanted one for 2 years but we really have NO space for it! Also, as we are packing we are getting rid of lots of things… I dontated a box of craft stuff to a kids home. Felt so good to purge! My clothes are next , how did I get so many?!

• Kam August 28, 2013, 8:03 am

There is a shorty Vitamix that is designed to fit under cabinets. We have two carts from IKEA that act as extra counter space for us because our apartment has zero to start.

Purging is great, I’m constantly working on getting rid of things and freshening up other areas (like when my cardigans get a little too pill-y)

• JennG August 28, 2013, 9:54 am

Not only does our apartment of zero counter space but the kitchen has zero space… it is TEENY but if you saw the picture of the kitchen on my instagram a month ago you see that our soon to be kitchen is space-y & has lots of counter space and storage. Yay! I did not know about the short vita mix, I am going to check that out now! :)

Are you de-pilling your cardigans?

• Megan Anderson August 28, 2013, 10:47 am

I’m so excited to hear more about this stuff when the time comes!

• Serena August 28, 2013, 5:19 pm

Jealous of the Vitamix! :-) It’s too rich for my blood right now. I’m still handling all of my smoothie action with a magic bullet.

I love the thrill of new projects, and your list sounds fun. Two of my bigger, personal projects right now are applying to a writing residency program and trying to get a new website idea I have up and running.

• Kristin - My Life as a Teacup August 29, 2013, 3:18 pm

Ooh, lots of exciting stuff! I can’t wait to hear more about this new partnership :)

• Heidi September 4, 2013, 9:01 am

What do you mean by “trading project life cards”? Are you involved with a Project Life swap? I just bought my first PL kit, and was wondering what to do with the cards I won’t use.