Let’s take a quick brake from a selly-selly types of posts and posts with numbered tips. We could both use a break , right?
I know that those readers who follow my Instagram and Twitter feeds get a pretty good behind-the-scenes look at what goes on with Campfire Chic, I thought it would be good to write it down…mainly so I follow through with them.
Going on behind the scenes at Campfire Chic:
- An ebook coming out soon, get on my mailing list for updates
- Trading Project Life cards
- Experimenting with all sorts of green smoothies. I know it’s super “blogger” to be talking about them, but getting a Vitamix has really changed my eating habits and really helps out when you live in a plant-based household.
- Purging the apartment of things that no longer serve us. It’s a small space and having stuff doesn’t help that. As I move onto my craft supplies, expect to see some posts offering up the supplies for low prices – I want them out but I also want them to go to people who will use them instead of the recycling bin.
- I’ll be able to more officially announce a new partnership, and I think you’ll really like it.
What projects are you working on right now?