This week’s essential reading totally reflects my mood right now: I want it too cool down and I want to climb and hike. But mostly, I just want to not want/need to run the A/C at 10 p.m.
This week’s Essential Reading:
- Southern California beach hikes
- She Takes on the World has a new course coming out, check it out here
- You know you are a bad ass climbing chick if…
- The climbers guide to Instagram
- 25 things that get harder after age 25 via Buzzfeed
- Essential planning resources for the John Muir Trail
- Cinnamon roll ice cream – because why not?
- How to fix Comic-Con <–Seriously. Yes.
- Katie from Punk Projects has a whole bunch of new tutorials on how to jazz up a notebook on the cheap, here’s one using letter stickers
- I’m taking over the Gadchick Facebook Page for September, hook a girl up with a “like”?
From the archives:
- Project Life FAQs
- 5 blog posts you should be writing
- Prep your online shop for the holidays
- Kam goes to Portland, Oregon
- Hiking The Narrows in Zion National Park