You know what you’ve been too social and you start to consider hiding out in the woods for an extended period of time to feel more normal in your own skin? It’s been that kind of week. I love seeing my friends and trying new things, don’t get me wrong, but it’s time I trade friendly gatherings for towering trees. Do you ever get that feeling?
Also, I need to add some more greenery to my cubicle. Let me know if you have suggestions.
This week’s Essential Reading:
- How to fight self-limiting beliefs
- Maybe we should just work at the Grand Canyon?
- 25 Instagram tips for businesses
- Write like a Lit major
- How to survive a long flight
- How to ask for feedback after a job rejection