I’m working on some projects and will be hitting crazyperson mode soon enough…but really, I wouldn’t have it any other way. I’m getting used to my computer, using Premise for landing pages, putting finishing touches on the projects and lining up some great freebies for the resource page. Because I want to provide more useful content for Campfire Chic readers.
Oh, and I want to complete a few craft/home projects by the end of the year.
Crazyperson. I’m telling you.
This week’s Essential Reading:
- I really like the idea of having a classy-looking wifi password printable in the living room
- One of my work-girlfriends is really into making ice cream, I’m considering forwarding this caramel pumpkin ice cream to her to see how it turns out
- Those projects WILL get finished before the end of the year…because I promised myself I would treat myself to Elise’s Get Quilty ecourse if I do
- This is the first Reddit AMA I read compltely – This guy is a glitter manufacturer and pretty much hates everything
- I really like Moe’s writing style and her blog post anatomy post is no exception
- Reasons why hiking during the fall is the best
- Trip planning with Evernote in 5 steps
- Give yourself an audit so you can start moving forward
- I may not agree with everything listed in this post, I do feel like this post about making Pinterest work for your brand is worth a read
What are your plans for the weekend?
Like I’m not doing enough to fill my time, I signed up for another Braid ecourse. I enjoyed the first Braid course I took a few weeks ago, and this one seems to be up my alley – all about taming ideas!
SHAPE UP YOUR CONTENT: Tame Your Ideas and Tell People How to Buy You
- Creative entrepreneurs are not at a lack for ideas. How do you narrow in on your core genius and keep from confusing yourself and your dream customer?
- Too many ideas can leave you feeling like a hot mess. Share a little about your own content chaos. How do you keep from getting overwhelmed?
Get $25 off when you use coupon code BRAIDCOURSE50 at checkout. Get the ecourse here.
By purchasing this ecourse through the links in this post (or other links on Campfire Chic), I will get a small commission. There is no extra cost to you, in fact, you’re getting a discount! Win win! Purchasing through affiliate links is one of the many ways to support your favorite bloggers.