Essential Reading

Essential Reading - Campfire Chic

So, Alex, Rintu, and I moved last week. I didn’t talk about it much because there was so much going on and I was so stressed out by the whole process. The guest bloggers featured on Campfire Chic over the past month knew, and I’m so grateful that I have people in my life/network who are willing to help me out like that.

I’ll be sharing some photos of our new place, ideas for projects that will make the whole place feel more like home, and general craftiness in the weeks to come. For now, I should probably start thinking about Christmas and celebrating the New Year.

This week’s Essential Reading:

Essential Reading

• Michaela Cristallo December 20, 2013, 5:52 am

Hey Kam :)

Thanks for including For the Creators in your essential reading list this week! Great to hear you enjoyed the post.

I hope you’re settling into your new home nicely, and making some time to enjoy the holidays. I’m going to go check out the other links right now, I’m especially excited about crafting some recycled ornaments!

Michaela

• Kam December 29, 2013, 9:09 pm

Thanks for sharing the post in the first place!

• Kristin December 20, 2013, 3:22 pm

So glad you survived the move! Love that ‘for the creators’ link. That’s pretty much my plan for 2014. I have intentions, and things that I’m going to concentrate on building — but there are already a lot of things in motion and I don’t feel the need to map everything out when most of it isn’t really in my control

• Michelle Clement December 20, 2013, 3:41 pm

Ooh..off to check out the links – I’ve been loving Mollie’s projects, too. :) And happy settling into your new place! It’s been 6 months and I’m still unpacking the last of my own boxes…lol. Agh!

• Kam December 29, 2013, 9:09 pm

Yikes! 6 months is a bit of time, isn’t it, ha! I’m hoping to finish the last few boxes (less than 10) this week so we can relax a bit more and start enjoying our new space. Good luck with your last few boxes!

• Jenn December 21, 2013, 7:48 am

That is the best hand stitched satin stitching I ever did see! Wowzas!