So, Alex, Rintu, and I moved last week. I didn’t talk about it much because there was so much going on and I was so stressed out by the whole process. The guest bloggers featured on Campfire Chic over the past month knew, and I’m so grateful that I have people in my life/network who are willing to help me out like that.
I’ll be sharing some photos of our new place, ideas for projects that will make the whole place feel more like home, and general craftiness in the weeks to come. For now, I should probably start thinking about Christmas and celebrating the New Year.
This week’s Essential Reading:
- I bookmarked Mollie’s 25 Crafts of Christmas to look at after I, you know, had someplace to decorate, and the post about recycled ornaments has me thinking all of these empty moving boxes are about to be given a new life!
- I know a tweeted about this JOY embroidery pattern, but seriously – it’s kind of perfect, right?
- How to rebound after a crappy product launch
- A MUST read: What does Lifestyle Design really mean?
- How to stay inspired when you’re on the injured list
- The 3 main ways to make money online
- I wonder if anybody else feels like this — I like myself more on social media…
- The one thing you need to do to creatively prepare for 2014
- You need a foam roller in your life, son
- Excuse me while I replay the Sherlock trailer over and over again