One thing I need to finish this week? Updating my About Page.
Why? I mean, it gets the point across, right?
Kinda, but not really. It’s a bit out-dated and I do not think it truly captures who I am (Hi, I’m Kam) and what Campfire Chic is all about. I need to take my own advice and get to work on what is undoubtedly the most important page of a site like this.
To get me into the mood and to inspire you to update your About Page, I compiled a list of resources that will get some of the basics into our brains so we can make a few basic tweaks.
A reminder: my About You ebook is on sale right now.
About Page Resources for Creatives:
- 10 ways to write your about page
- Why having a personality on the internet helps
- 5 quick tips for sprucing up your about page
- How do you fit into your blog?
- 7 mistakes people make with about pages
- How to create an amazing blog about page
- While I don’t recommend a list of 66 things about yourself, here are some down-to-earth tips
- What is an about page? What should I include? How can I customize it? Answers.
- And, of course, the About You: A Simple Guide to Writing About Yourself with Confidence ebook! On sale now, no coupon needed!