Essential Reading

Essential Reading - Campfire Chic

I’m binge-watching Grimm on Amazon Prime Instant Video (get your 30-day free trial!) and really liking how it’s going.  I tried American Horror Story but the first episode freaked me out too much. Next up will be finishing Covert Affairs and maybe starting Torchwoodor Warehouse 13. Any other suggestions?

This week’s Essential Reading:

Here’s to a weekend of relaxation, good food, and…whatever else you want!

1 Flares Twitter 1 Pin It Share 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Email -- Buffer 0 1 Flares ×

Essential Reading

• Laura February 7, 2014, 7:26 am

I definitely need to start getting more adventurous with my lunches! Seeing yours and those pinned ones has got me thinking what I can have. I usually have a wrap, or a pasta salad and that’s it, it’s usually lacking in F&V and I really need to start eating more of that…

• Kam February 11, 2014, 8:00 am

I always have a ton of fruits and veggies in the house with Alex being a vegetarian. It’s pleantiful out here, but I can see how the rainy/flooding UK may be different. Loved our “Cutie” chat earlier this week.

• Amy T Schubert February 7, 2014, 8:17 am

Andrew and I are marathoning The Wonder Years. Best show ever :)

• Kam February 11, 2014, 7:59 am

Alex and I started a re-watch last year, such a good show :)

• Rachel February 7, 2014, 5:36 pm

TV suggestions? Of course I do.
    Right now I’m working on Lost Girl, which matches pretty well with the shows you’ve mentioned and is one of the best female-friendship relationships on TV. (on Netflix)
    Sleepy Hollow just finished their first season and it was FANTASTIC. Revolutionary War supernatural conspiracy theory with a great (and diverse) cast and a hefty dose of man-out-of-his-time humor. (on Hulu)
    And maybe Veronica Mars to prepare for the movie coming out? I need to work on this one too. (Only on Amazon Prime)

• Kam February 11, 2014, 7:59 am

I think I emailed you already, but THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all of the suggestions!

• Lindsey February 8, 2014, 8:49 am

<3 Warehouse 13 … although I still need to see Season 3 (we stopped having a TV). Currently we are watching X-Files which makes me happy :) Also, thinking about re-watching Firefly because .. Firefly.

• Kam February 11, 2014, 7:58 am

I need to make Alex watch Firefly with me. I watched it without him when I was sick one day (yes, all of the episodes PLUS the movie) and now I think he feels a little left out.

• Serena February 8, 2014, 8:49 am

Like the lunch pinterest board! A couple of years ago I definitely started making my lunches more aesthetically pleasing–bought a cute lunch bag (www.girlscantell.com), bento boxes, etc. It sounds silly, but it totally helped me make time to actually pack a lunch. Flickr is also awesome for bento box art.

• Kam February 11, 2014, 7:49 am

Thanks for the suggestions, Serena! I haven’t picked up a bag yet, I just kind of carry it into the building, but that’s getting old real fast. Thanks for the link, I’ll check it out :D