I’ll be sending out two emails to the mailing list this month – you’ll want to get on the subscription list if you haven’t already. I have plans for lots of freebies and resources for the mailing list group this year.
This month is for:
- Being an adult
- 30 Days of Lists registration going live for March 2014
- Celebrating birthdays, engagements, happy hours, and paydays with friends, family, and coworkers
- Finishing my One Little Word monthly projects, 27 things to do before I turn 28, and a few of my 14 projects for 2014
This month’s intention is “Finish a project”
I was hoping to finish my quilt before this month started, but as I worked to get the binding onto the thing, I found out I miscalculated how much binding I would need by about 2 feet. Yay me and not being great at math. I have an order in for the same fabric bias tape and will be able to finish up the last two feet as soon as it gets here.
I’m in the need of tying something new, so I’ll be working on a short project I know I can finish in one night…more about that soon :)
I’m super close to being caught up with my Project Life for “year 27” — things got a little crazy while Alex and I moved but with the next order of photos. I gave away some of my Project Life core kit supplies and have plans to get rid of more…it’s just that SO MUCH come in those kits and I’d like to share with others. Also, I’ll need to finish this Project Life in about 5 weeks. Yikes.
On a more personal level (and totally unrelated to finishing), I am challenging myself to bring my lunch to work 12 times this month. It may not seem like a lot, but to go from bringing my lunch maybe four times a month to 12 is a big leap for me. I did a practice run last week and things went well, so why not continue the trend?
How I’ll be doing this:
- Easylunchboxes (I bought the brights) are fun and easy to use. I like that there is such a huge community behind behind the whole thing so there are plenty of ideas for lunches for adults
- Silicone baking cups – I use these to add things to the Easylunchboxes like hummus and small crackers that I don’t want to interact with other things
- Making mini-food using this mini-muffin tin – I can’t wait to make some mini-mac n cheese and mini muffins to keep our lunches snazzy