I am stepping up the mailing-list-game this year. I set up an exclusive resources page for subscribers that will continue to grow and expand. I’m pretty excited about what is in store and would like to invite you along for the ride. The next email will go out in about a week, but if you want a preview of what you can expect from me, check out versions of last year’s emails in the brave archives. This year’s focus is on finishing.
This week’s Essential Reading:
- Katie made a really cute mini-album that is perfectly outdoors-y
- I was interviewed by Kyla Roma for her Creative Life series…I share the song that’s keeping me motivated right now and how I keep going as a blogger
- Amy’s book club is starting a new book this month – check it out
- Sometimes it’s weird to know that you’re an adult
- Do something different today to help grow your blog
- How to get unstuck & do your best creative work
- I love posts where people show what they pack…is that weird?
- The write365 iPhone app (mine!) was featured in Amy’s roundup of 8 apps for storytelling