No matter how many links I add to my Buffer account, I have so many more to share. What can I say? The Internet is full of wonderful things! You know what else is wonderful? Being able to stream old seasons of shows on Netflix and Amazon Prime. I’m being serious: I love that I’m able to start the shows I’ve heard so much about! I can re-watch Firefly whenever I want, and I can give Once Upon a Time a third chance. Yeah…third time’s the charm, it seems!
But I digress. This is all about sharing, and I love sharing these links with you.
This week’s Essential Reading:
- As somebody who buys a TON of online classes/ebooks, Megan’s Confessions of a Class Junkie Vol 2 post really hit home
- Do adventures always need to be fun?
- We could one day be able to walk from Glendale to Griffith Park by a bridge crossing over the LA River!
- How to keep bad moods from taking over the rest of your life <– Super guilty of this
- I really want to visit Channel Islands National Park this year. If you have any recommendations/tips for this trip, let me know
- 18 things highly creative people do differently
- Are you familiar with Parkinsons Law?
- Fantastic Pinterest analytics recommendations
- Going hiking in Japan? Here’s a great site with plenty of trail reports
- 10 ways to make your boss love you
- Okay, I also really want to go to the Grand Canyon this year!