16 Projects in 2016 / Updated May 2016.
With 2016 being an “even” year, I felt like it would be best to make my creative project challenge a tradition by going for it again. I didn’t quite finish the list of creative projects I wanted to try in 2014, but I kicked butt in 2012 (links are at the end of this post).
I was creative in small ways in 2015 and I want to continue creating things this year. I have projects that need finishing and some projects that have been on the back-burner for some time that deserve my attention this year.
My 16 projects for 2016:
- Christmas tree skirts and garland
- Travel photo books (Austin, Vancouver, Colorado, Washington, New York, Japan, and more!)
- Blog sidebar overhaul
- Project Life (Finish Years 26, 27, 28, and 29. Start Year 30)
- “Spa Day” gift sets for friends (sugar scrub, bath bomb, shave cream, and shower melts)
- Shoe bag for gym, apron, tool belt/half apron
- Create an art journal
- Some sort of garden project
- Sticker sheets with my Silhouette Cameo
- Start a YouTube Channel
- Finish my wedding album
- Tea/coffee organization
- Paint Dungeons and Dragons miniatures
- Make one dozen handmade cards (Completed: Administrative Professionals Day card for a friend, Anniversary card for my parents, Mother’s Day card for my mom, engagement card for a corworker)
- Build a better wardrobe
- December Daily®, Week in the Life® (Spring), Day in the Life®
Some of these projects will be easy to tackle and others will take ongoing dedication as they require more attention than an afternoon of craftiness. I’ll be sharing in-progress photos and videos of these projects throughout the year on Snapchat (user name: campfirechic) and will share finished projects here and on Instagram.
If you have suggestions for any of the projects listed here, let me know!