I cannot believe it’s already that time again…time for 30 Days of Lists!
If you are not already familiar: I co-host a creative journaling challenge three times a year called 30 Days of Lists. It is a list-based creative challenge that encourages you to carve some time out of your busy schedule for yourself…it doesn’t take a long time to write a list and what’s even better is that there is no wrong way to make a list!
With your $10 registration, you get:
- a full-color registration PDF outlining everything you need to know about the challenge
- access to the private Facebook group specifically for March’s challenge so you can share your lists with a community who wants to support you
- access to the private blog where we post the daily list prompts (30 list prompts over a 30 day period), talk about everyday creativity, hear from our ambassador team, and maybe a giveaway or two
- free printables for your listing needs. Our ambassadors put together some great digital goodies for you to print out and use in your list book this time around (I know I’m looking forward to including them in my list book)
- daily inspiration and gentle reminders to take time for yourself
We started this challenge in March 2011 and love how the community continues to grow. We would love for you to join us for March!