Last weekend was International Scrapbook Weekend (or National Scrapbook Day if you want to be super specific) and after participating in some creative challenges, I’m ready to tell you about Awesome Ladies Live.
Kristin of The Awesome Ladies Project is hosting a scrapbooking retreat!
June 10th will be a full day of creative workshops that is all about self-storytelling. You will leave this in-person retreat with a completed project, a workbook to guide you through the workshops, and a more.
That’s right, Awesome Ladies Live is an in-person event! Attendees will meet up in East Lansing, Michigan for a weekend of fun.
Amy and I were in San Antonio in late April to meet up with Kristin and Megan and put the finishing touches on Kristin’s amazing plan for the Awesome Ladies Live.
YES! Amy and I will be at Awesome Ladies Live!
Amy and I are excited to meet Listers and other Awesome Ladies, explore East Lansing, and spend some much needed time focusing on our storytelling.
The schedule of events looks great and includes optional events on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, including a 30 Days of Lists Breakfast Meetup. We are really looking forward to grabbing a cup of coffee and kicking off Saturday with participants…with time zone differences, coffee will be an essential part of my day.
There are a ton of details about Awesome Ladies Live on Kristin’s website and if you are interested in a weekend of fun, I suggest registering sooner rather than later.
What do Awesome Ladies Live attendees get?
- 4 Brand New Awesome Ladies + rukristin: Feminist Scrapbooker workshops
- All Workshop Materials to complete all projects. You will leave the retreat with a finished Awesome Ladies Project
- Full-color, printed and bound workbook to guide you through each workshop & for you to return to time and time again
- Opportunity to attend all optional events free of charge
- On-Site de-stash table
- A full set of Awesome Ladies Trading Cards
- Gift bags with exclusive retreat swag, exclusive workshop products, and more
- Personal one-on-one time with rukristin and the Awesome Ladies
- Access to private retreat group at theawesomeladiesproject.com
I am looking forward to working alongside other memory keepers and being able to complete at least one project over the weekend. I haven’t visited Michigan yet, so another bonus to this weekend is crossing another state off of my list!
Click here to register for the Awesome Ladies Live Retreat and join me in Michigan next month!
P.S. There are no affiliate links in this post. I am sharing because I want to meet and hang out with you and because I know this will be an awesome weekend and believe in the power of being in the same place as other awesome ladies. Email me if you have questions or contact Kristin directly.