Are you in a blogging rut?
Find yourself spending more time thinking of a topic for your next blog post than writing the post?
Looking to add more pages to your scrapbook or art journal that show more about you?
I have something for you…nearly 400 topics in one simple resource that can be used for all sorts projects.
I created this 26-page resource as a springboard for your ideas to come to the surface. There is plenty of room for you to write your own notes that will come bubbling to the surface once you start scanning the topics I have complied for you.
The resource starts with an introduction, goes into a quick warmup, and then goes right into the 390 topics.
No frills, no fluff, just business.
This isn’t the type of ebook that you read while curling up with a cup of tea…It’s made for skimming, marking up, and adding on. Print the resource out and grab a pen because you will probably find yourself coming up with even more ideas…let this be the spark that ignites the fire storm of ideas for your next blog post, scrapbook layout, or art journal entry.
- Your family
- Favorite things
- Recurring features
- All about YOU
Hear from ebook readers:
“I read through it right away. Ok, actually, I just skimmed through it because as soon as I started actually *reading* a page, I would start getting a ton of ideas and blog post plans and I just didn’t have the time for that kind of inspiration” – Amy of Lemon & Raspberry
“It’s packed full of 365 ideas for EVERYTHING. The book is divided into general topics, and then is presented in list form– which, I don’t know about you, but I always think better in lists. The book is gorgeous– beautifully designed and easily printable-I actually printed 2 copies for myself– one to write all over and one to keep fresh.” – Alexandra Rae Designs
“I promise, for $5…you cannot go wrong with this ebook. I would have paid twice that amount or more for the content I received!” – Angie of Lariats and Lavender
- Alex of The March Owl posted a review of Three Sixty-Five, giving the resource her stamp of approval! She also said, “I printed a copy, have a copy saved on my iPhone, and of course have it saved on my computer. The book looks amazing in all formats”.
- Kara from I Just Might Explode interviewed me about Three Sixty-Five and I share two of the topics and how I’ve used the topics in previous posts here on Campfire Chic.
Purchasing this resource couldn’t be easier!
- Click the button at the bottom of the page, or go to the item page
- Simply add the resource to your online cart (through e-junkie)
- Pay using PayPal, echeck*, or your major credit card
- An email will be sent to the email address associated with your PayPal account (be sure to check your spam folder)
- Click on the link in the email — it will open a new tab where you can download the resource
- Download and SAVE the resource to your computer. You will only be given 5 attempts to download and save this document.
Looking for a more mobile-friendly version?
*If you decide to pay by echeck, please note that the email containing the link to your purchase will be sent after your echeck clears. This may take a few business days.