It’s that time of the year again!
30 Days of Lists is right around the corner and registration is now open.
This is my 3x a year challenge to YOU to take some time to document your ‘right now’ story. This challenge does not take a lot of time out of your day, which makes it great for a busy person like you.
This March, join a creative and supportive community who want to cheer you on as you write your lists. You will find an active group of Listers in our private Facebook group who are ready to chat, share their lists, give advice, and more. The community really is the best part of the entire challenge. You never know, you could meet your internetBFF this March!
We’re switching some things up for March and I hope you’re along for the ride.
- Amy is changing her role to join our #30Lists Team (aka Ambassadors) to allow herself some time to work on her career as an author while remaining a part of the community
- I am now offering a 30 Days of Lists Membership that allows you to pre-pay for all three challenges for 2018 with a slight discount. This idea has been in the works for a short while and I think now is the best time to roll it out.
Things that will remain the same for March:
- Once you register, you will get a full-color registration PDF outlining everything you need to know about the challenge
- access to the private Facebook group specifically for March’s challenge so you can share your lists with a community who wants to support you
- access to the private blog where we post the daily list prompts (30 list prompts over a 30 day period), talk about everyday creativity, hear from our ambassador team, and maybe a giveaway or two
- free printables for your listing needs. Our ambassadors put together some great digital goodies for you to print out and use in your list book this time around
- daily inspiration and gentle reminders to take time for yourself
For more information and to get started Listing, visit the 30 Days of Lists website.