Thank you for your interest in advertising on Campfire Chic.
During September 2014, CampfireChic.com received over 13,800 pageviews.
Social Media Stats as of October 12, 2014:
- Twitter followers: 2,460
- Pinterest followers: 1,452
- Bloglovin’/Feedburner/Feedly subscribers: 1,206
- Instagram followers: 1,317
- Newsletter subscribers: 418
- Facebook Fans: 529
I am a Teton Sports Mountain Adventurer, Fabletics Master, and a Sport Chalet Expert Ambassador. I contribute content to Flow397 and co-host the popular semi-annual challenge, 30 Days of Lists, which allows advertisers to be seen by an entirely new set of eyes during Feb/March and Aug/Sept while I am preparing for the challenge and during the challenge.
- I publish 3 blog posts a week
- Campfire Chic readers are interested in sites and products related to the outdoors, productivity, and creating a handmade life. If you do not feel your brand or products fit into that, please do not inquire about opportunities
- There were 111,000 visits during 2013 (up from 77,000 in 2012) with a high of nearly 700 visits on a single day
- Ad spaces are secured through Passionfruit Ads.
- All sponsors have the opportunity to contribute a guest blog post
- Giveaways will be reviewed individually
- Sponsored posts written by third parties will not be accepted
If you are interested in sponsoring Campfire Chic, please email me for information.
“Sponsoring for Kam is literally taking a seat at the Campfire. Easy and fun to do business with, her feature spots have helped bring my monthly followers up from 9 to over 60, and she issued out 30% of the traffic to my Etsy shop No Mark At All.” – Rachell, No Mark At All
“Sponsoring Kam, at Campfire Chic is truly a pleasure. Why do I sponsor her? Well one, I love her sponsor emails, they are so professional and organized I am addicted to them. Two, she takes care of you. She understands that you are her sponsor and she really tries to get you as many hits as possible. 10% of my daily hits were from Kam’s blog, that’s great because I don’t have a huge audience! So, that’s a huge portion!“-Justine, A New Beginning
“…[H]onestly, it’s been such a pleasure sponsoring Campfire Chic. Sponsoring here has been my first ever sponsoring experience, as well as first guest post, and [she] made the process so easy, simple, and streamlined. And most importantly, I think, professional – [her] emails, forms, everything has been so precise and really tailored to working with me as a sponsor as well :) I really appreciate all [she's] done!” -Kristin, My Life as a Teacup
“Kam at Campfire Chic is the most professional and organized blogger I have ever sponsored. I was very impressed with her forms, contribution opportunities, and her continual promotion of my Etsy shop throughout the duration of the month. The sponsorship went beyond a sidebar ad…It was definitely worth the investment and I will be sure to be a part of the Campfire again soon!” – Jess, Upcountry Vintage
“I enjoyed sponsoring Campfire Chic very much. Not only because I love the blog, but also because Kam takes care of her sponsors so professionally. I never felt lost or unsure what I was supposed to send her and when… And she lets everyone write a guest post if they only want! That’s not so common when you sponsor other blogs, usually you get just to be featured in a group post (if even that). Guest posting was very fun and such a great opportunity! I’m sure you’ll see me sponsoring Kam and her blog soon again…” -Inari, Ikomi