It’s finally here! The self-paced version of the March 2013 edition of 30 Days of Lists!
What’s that? For those of you that missed registration for the March 2013 round of 30 Days of Lists - we’ve got you covered! Today we are making available the SELF-PACED version of March’s list prompts. That way, you get ALL the lists all at once and you can work on them at their own pace.
30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day- even something as small as a list. There’s no wrong way to make a list – so even if you missed participating with the community the first time around, you can still grab the list prompts now and make your lists anyway you want!
It’s time to grab one (or all) of the self-paced 30 Days of Lists immediate downloads for each of the 3 previous rounds (September 2011, March 2012 and September 2012). March 2011 is still available for free here.
Get yours here:
What you’re getting for just $5:
- immediate download (no waiting for us to check our email and send something to you)
- access to the private blog where the original list prompts (and comments and forum conversations) were posted
- PDF including the full list of prompts (and links to the original posts)
That’s a total of 120 listing prompts!!!
Things to do with your LISTS:
- Add one list weekly to your Project Life layouts. Those 3×4 pockets are the perfect size for a quickly jotted list of memories or things in your life
- Blog your lists – daily, weekly, monthly. Put them out there and be amazed at how much your readers have in common with you.
- Make a minibook or Blurb book full of your lists.
- Just write them for yourself. Not everything has to be shared – sometimes private journaling of lists can be the most rewarding.
May 29, 2013
March really sped by.
And now it’s time for me (and Amy!) to relax for a few seconds before jumping into our next projects. 30 Days of Lists is always fun to plan and always a pleasure to host.
But I can’t help by smile and let out a BIG sigh when it’s over…All those lists, the extra emails to answer, the troubleshooting that needs to take place, and…you know…more blogging than what I already do over here.
And you know what? I wouldn’t trade it for anything.
Here are my March lists:
You can learn more about 30 Days of Lists on our website, purchase previous classes, or even access the March 2013 class!
April 2, 2013
The big day is finally here!
30 Days of Lists kicks off the FIFTH edition of this listing challenge.
If you want to learn more about 30 Days of Lists, check out our website.
Already familiar with #30Lists? Register now and start listing!
February 28, 2013
I can’t believe how time has flown by these past few months, I feel like we were just kicking off the September 2012 edition of 30 Days of Lists!
I held a giveaway for 1 free registration for a Campfire Chic reader a few days ago, and asked to hear about your favorite movies. I figured I wouldn’t want that information to go to waste, so here are YOUR favorite movies:
Pitch Perfect (x2)
Love Actually (x2)
Star Trek (x2)
A Goofy Movie
Pirates of the Caribbean
He’s Just Not That Into You
When Harry Met Sally
Lost in Translation
To Sir, With Love
Fiddler on the Roof
A Knight’s Tale
The Princess and the Frog
The Truth About Cats and Dogs
Memoirs of a Geisha
Back to the Future
Dances with Wolves
The winner is #22:
Congratulations, Krystal! You’re the winner of the 30 Days of Lists giveaway!
You’ll be hearing from me shortly :)
Didn’t win? Have no fear! There is still plenty of time to register!
February 14, 2013
We launched registration for 30 Days of Lists yesterday, and I’m totally overwhelmed by the turn out!
Seriously, you all are amazing.
And since I’m a co-host, I get to do what I want…
With that, I decided to move up my giveaway for 1 free registration up a few weeks! I wanted to thank you for helping promote 30 Days of Lists over the past few years with this short giveaway, it’s not much, but it’s something!
What’s 30 Days of Lists? You can read more here.
Don’t want to wait to see if you win? You can register for 30 Days of Lists here for only $8!
Enter to win 1 free registration to 30 Days of Lists – March 2013
To enter this giveaway:
- Leave a comment below with your name, email address, and the titles of your three favorite movies (yes, a list!) [1 entry]
- Tweet about this giveaway by CLICKING HERE and then leave a comment below letting me know that you tweeted and your twitter name (like, @CampfireChic) [1 entry per day]
- Like 30 Days of Lists on Facebook, leave a comment below letting us know that you did just that [1 entry]
- Share the “Registration is now open!” story from the #30Lists Facebook page to your timeline and leave a comment below telling us that you helped spread the word [1 entry]
- Blog about 30 Days of Lists, include a link to the registration page in your post, and then leave a comment below with a link to that blog post [1 entry]
Thank you for your continued support, good luck with the giveaway!
This giveaway will be open until 10:00 p.m. Pacific, Friday, February 8, 2013. Odds of winning depends on the number of entries. Many will enter, 1 will win. Winner will be randomly selected and contacted via email. Giveaway is open to those 18 years and older and may include international readers. Questions or concerns regarding this giveaway should be directed to me.
February 5, 2013