This week’s Essential Reading:
- Welcome to the “Incomes Generation” — a short talk on how having a side-hustle may be what is best for employees…because some people like to consider their “desk job” employers to simply be their biggest client in their multiple-income life
- Add this webinar to your calendar if you want to see some magic in progress
- Not only does Elise do a great job of explaining a way to give life to old content, she does an excellent job of promoting a course she wrote in the process…without the reader feeling like their being sold something. If you are looking for ideas on how to create content that refers people to your products without feeling “sell-y” you should seriously take a look
- Did you see my ridiculous face on Amy’s announcement that 30 Days of Lists will return this September? I need to remember to get “camera ready” for our next Skype date
- What iphoneoraphy taught Ronnie
- The complete guide to building your personal brand
- Chocolate chip cookie dough frosted brownies
- Give an old (and maybe even ugly) table a second life with these simple tips
- This mini-album has me eyeballing my supplies
- While my heart belongs to rdio for my music streaming needs, Songza is pretty nice to have on deck when we have friends over or if I just need to have something on in the background while I work
- Yes, bears poop in the woods…but how to little kids (and adults, for that matter!) do it when there isn’t a toilet around?
- Casey doesn’t just hike in LA…he added this hike report from Tepozetco pyramid
- Does the idea of packing for a picnic have you flustered? I blame Pinterest, to be honest. Terri has some simple ideas for an easy picnic dinner with your family
Have a great weekend!