My birthday is in less than a month, which means I’ll be starting a new “year” of Project Life…
Maybe I should finish the current year before then? The last layouts I shared were from weeks 20 and 21…so, as you can imagine, I’m a bit behind with things. But that’s nothing an evening or two with a craft beer and cheese plate while marathoning Grimm won’t solve! I’m frantically sending photos to get printed, using up the stash of products I currently have on hand, and just going with what I have. It’s hilarious, actually, because I’m super at keeping little tidbits from my week (oh yes, this would be perfect for Project Life she whispers under her breath as she slips the piece of paper into her purse) but I’m SO behind with things.
Today’s layouts may not be 100% done, but they’re done enough to share. Sharing makes me feel like I’m making progress. Progress is good. Finishing is better.
- Keeping things simple – very little embellishment done for these weeks
- More journaling – I needed to fill some spaces so I added some basic journaling. This was super awkward for me, but I’m sure I’ll appreciate the information down the road
- I’m obviously obsessed with my cat…
- …and food
- Self-love – treating myself to some solo-workout time, plenty of yummy food, and and new computer
- Spending time with friends – a wedding, breakfast on the beach, and testing out the new taco from Taco Bell
A few things about the last two layouts:
- That tank top I’m wearing in the top photo is from Fabletics and is super comfortable — like, I want to wear it to bed sometimes. You can find that tank and more on the Fabletics website (you can get your first outfit for as low as $25 right now!)
- If you’re thinking of doing Project Life, I highly suggest investing in a Fuji Instax camera (like this one) – those tiny instant photos are perfect in the 3×4 pockets!
- The last layout combines TWO weeks. I’ve never done that before — but it’s my project and I make the rules
I’m still working to catch up on other layouts — like camping in Yosemite with Amy, our trip to Washington, and all of the layouts since October! It’ll work out in the end…I’m determined to finish.
How are you doing your Project Life album?