- Restarting my backpacking training – a few local hikes are planned for this month!
- Crossing things off of my to do list
- Working with Amy on a certain semi-annual project I love so much
- Yoga in the City event with my Yoga-BFF
- Plenty of birthdays to celebrate
- Stepping out of my comfort zone a bit
- Plenty of Project Life
- A few gear reviews
- Summer Solstice! (Any locals know of any studios offering a special yoga practice?)
A reminder: Campfire Chic is now offering ad space through Passionfruit Ads – an easy way to buy advertising space without the back-and-forth hassle and waiting for the turn of the calendar. To find out more about advertising opportunities, click here.
June 3, 2013
May is for:
- The Color Run
- Knocking things off of my 27 things to do before I turn 28 list
- Dog sitting
- Climbing – maybe even outdoors!
- Replanting plenty of basil in our small garden…
- …and adding more beautiful things to our garden!
- Finishing the 3 books I’m reading at the moment
- Finalizing more travel plans
- Working on my running endurance
- Walks on warm evenings
- Planning projects for the year
- Sharing some fun mini-adventures (and BIG adventures) with you
What does your May look like?
May 1, 2013
It’s finally here. March.
March is an exciting time, daylight savings is coming up, we’re coming out of winter, and…well, let’s list it out.
March is for:
I’m looking forward to this month! It’s going to be very full, and sometimes that’s for the best.
Here’s to making brave plans, being brave enough to turn those plans into action, and setting brave goals to make achieve those actions.
What’s on your plate for March?
March 4, 2013
It’s the final countdown.
Time to enjoy long evenings with friends, early mornings with families, and cherish the quiet time in between.
Time to reflect on the past year, review projects that are waiting to be finished, and to brainstorm about upcoming adventures.
Here’s to a slow month!
December is for…
- Lots of Project Life updates
- December Daily
- Finishing my 12 Projects in 2012
- Rintu’s first Christmas with us
- A few last outdoor adventures
- Finding great deals
- Working on some behind the scenes things for 30 Days of Lists
- Comic books
- Cooler weather
- Gift giving
- Taking extra allergy medicine so we can have a real tree (not that I’m not allergic to our cat)
- Saving for a 10 class pass to one of the Bikram yoga studios in the area
- Holiday movies
- Holiday music
- Changing my route home from work to avoid mall traffic
- Planning out our 2013 trips
What are your plans for December?
December 2, 2012